All of the classes are conducted live online. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Scenario-based games are simulations of real-world cases that project managers may encounter in their everyday work. We have designed solutions for these cases, per the PMBOK Guide – Fifth Edition to help you resolve the problems in these cases. Each scenario allows you to choose a path and gauge how you fare in handling the situation as a project manager. For each correct or incorrect choice, an explanation is provided—creating a stimulating and immersive learning environment that helps you improve conceptual understanding and build your project management skills.
Our Instructor-led Learning Pass Training comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Simplilearn uses top learning methodologies to equip learners with the knowledge and confidence to pass the PMP exam in the first attempt. If you do not pass the PMP exam at the first attempt, Simplilearn will refund the course price to you.
To ensure your success, we strongly recommend that you take the PMP exam within a week of the course completion date—or a maximum of 45 days from the completion of the online training. This way, the course materials will be fresh in your mind.
PMP® Exam Attempts: Maximum Three Per Year
||Within 45 days of course completion
||Did Not Pass
||Refund full course price
Refund Process: If you do not pass the exam in the first attempt, Simplilearn will refund the full course price to you. To receive a refund, you must make a request through the Help and Support Forum. You must submit a copy of your score card along with the date you completed your online classroom training. Simplilearn will refund the course price within 30 days of receiving all required documentation. We will process the refund using the same method you used to pay for the course.
Terms and Conditions: This money back guarantee applies only to Simplilearn’s PMP® Instructor-led Training. It is not applicable for Simplilearn’s online PMP exam prep courses. The guarantee is valid only for participants who have paid the entire enrollment fee.
The guarantee becomes void if:
- Participants do not take the PMP® examination within 45 days of the online classroom training completion date.
- Participants do not maintain 100% attendance in at least one batch of the 32 Hours Live Online Classroom Training sessions.
- Participants do not complete the e-learning content. The full 8 hours of online study is required to learn the course materials.
- Participants fail to score at least 80% in any three of the five available online PMP® Exam practice tests available at Simplilearn.com
- Participants do not follow the instructions of the trainer and do not complete the exercises given in the online classroom training.
- Participants do not submit the required documents to Simplilearn.