PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
|10% for all
||1 - 50
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 156 lesson end quizzes, 21 downloadable slides, and 2 projects
- 2 Axelos Sample Papers and 1 Exam preparation guide
- 2 simulation test papers, 7 scenarios, and 1 industry case study
- 26 Process Templates and 1 Process Model
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner exam fee included
Develop a product based approach for projects with the 7 principles, processes & themes you learn in this PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner training course.
How do I select my preferred date for the exam?
When sending the request to take the certification exam, you need to mention the date on which you need to take the exam. This is the date on which you need to take the exam to ensure validity of the code.
Who will issue the exam voucher and exam code?
Once you have completed the course material and you are ready to take the certification exam, you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue you an exam voucher or code. An exam voucher (alpha-numeric) is issued for online examinations and exam code (numeric) is issued for paper-based examinations.
How do I book PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams through Simplilearn?
To make an appointment for the exam, create a ticket on our LMS and our support staff will book the exam for you within 72 working hours on your desired date at the testing center you choose from our list. If you wish to take the test online, you’ll be issued an online exam voucher that can be used within one year to take the online exam with an AXELOS® registered exam institute.
Is the PRINCE2 exam an open-book test?
Yes and No. There are two exams that this course will help you pass.
- The PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam is an open-book exam. You will need to bring your PRINCE2 training manual along for reference during the exam.
- The PRINCE2 Foundation Exam is not an open-book exam.
Who conducts the training?
The classes are conducted by a highly qualified PRINCE2 certified trainer with more than 15 years of work and training experience.