Welcome to the Core Project Management Essentials, LLC. (CPME) website and online education system (the Site).
The Site environment including its arrangement and design is the property of CPME or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Site and its content may be used only for your personal and non-commercial use and may not be edited or modified for any purpose. By accessing the Site, you agree not to reproduce, distribute, disseminate, display, sell, publish, any portion of any site content and or training materials. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved.
CPME reserves the right, but not the obligation, of reviewing all submissions prior to posting and to not post a submission for any reason whatsoever and to do so without notification to you.
If you believe in good faith that any content infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice, by following the procedures below for making a claim of Copyright Infringement. Upon review and acceptance, the appropriate actions will be executed.Copyright Infringement Notices should be sent to Legal@CorePMEssentials.com
If you are unsure whether there has been an infringement of your copyright or about your rights, we suggest that you seek legal advice before making a claim.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Copyright Infringement Notices must be sent to Legal@CorePMEssentials.com in writing and include the following:
1. It must indicate whether you are the Rights Owner of Agent.
2. Describe your copyrights or trademark concerns. E.g. unauthorized copyrighted materials, such as symbols, phrase, photos, videos, etc.
3. It must reference the country or countries to which your copyright applies.
4. Include your contact information; including phone number, mailing and email addresses.
5. A notarized statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
6. An electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy) of the copyright owner.
A complaint may also be submitted via postal mail to our registered copyright agent, Attn: CPME Copyright Infringement Notification, 3126 W 77th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90043.
Please be sure to include responses to items 1-6 above in your correspondence.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
CPME discussion and discussions include facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed on interest, and CPME does not endorse these views, opinions and recommendations.
Prices are subject to change without notice. CPME will pay the retake fee for any student who has completed the entire SCRUM or Six Sigma course and who failed their exam within 30 days of completing the course.
You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself upon registration and thereafter.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify CPME of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. CPME cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section. You agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
You agree not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available (“Post”) any content that is:
(a) Unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, false or inaccurate, or invasive of another’s privacy.
(b) Bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
(c) That infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party.
(d) Violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, intentionally or unintentionally.
(e) Harasses another; and/or collect or store personal data about other users.
(f) Impersonates, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
(g) Spams, post any unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation.
(h) Material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software of hardware or telecommunications equipment.
You understand and agree that in connection with any such posting, you hereby and automatically grant to Core Project Management Essentials, LLC. a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, right and license to copy, distribute, create derivative works from, display, modify, reformat, transmit, and otherwise use any such content or information as necessary in connection with the Site in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content or information. Moreover, CPME assumes no responsibility or liability for the deletion of or failure to store any content or information.
The CPME logo is a trademark and service mark of CPME. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Web Site are the property of their respective owners. All information (visual and Auditory) content on the Site are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and belong to CPME or its licensors, partners, affiliates or third parties. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without express written consent from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
You may download and print the free resourcesfor your own personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that you will not otherwise download, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, transmit, publish, or transfer any content or information obtained from the Site or create derivative works from any content or information obtained from the Site without first obtaining written permission from CPME.
Trademark Acknowledgement List
- Certified Business Analysis ProfessionalCBAP®, Certification of Competence in Business Analysis™CCBA®, Endorsed Education Provider EEP and EEP logos are registered trademarks owned by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
- COBIT® is a registered trademark of ISACA, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- COBIT®5 is a registered trademark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association® (ISACA®).
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) is a registered trademark of SCRUM Alliance.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) is a registered trademark of SCRUM Alliance
- Certified Scrum Developer® (CSD)is a registered trademark of SCRUM Alliance
- Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP)is a registered trademark of SCRUM Alliance
- ITIL®, PRINCE2® Agile® and MSP® are (registered) Trade Marks of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- MAC OSX®is a registeredtrademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other counties.
- Microsoft Office 365® is a registered trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Professional (SSBBP)® , Six Sigma Green Belt Professional (SSGBP)® , Six and Sigma Yellow Belt Professional (SSYBP)® are registered trademarks of Motorola
The Site content may contain grammatical, typographical errors or other inaccuracies. As such, CPME reserves the right to change or update the content at any time without prior notice. CPME does not, guarantee that an error free site.
© Copyright 2016, Core Project Management Essentials, LLC. All rights reserved.
For additional information or if you have questions regarding this Term of Use, please write us at Core Project Management Essentials, PO Box 882017 or send an email to ContactUs@CorePMEssentials.com
P.O. Box 882017, Los Angeles, CA 90009
DATE OF LAST MODIFICATION
February 26, 2016