Following the PMstudy.com Education Process
- The PMstudy.com Education process is a time-tested methodology to help you in qualify for PMP®/CAPM® Certification Exams.
- The PMstudy.com Education process emphasizes :
- Expertise on All Knowledge Areas of PMI® the PMstudy education process has been built as a mastery level program, so students get a complete understanding of each Knowledge Area before moving to the next.
- Taking Frequent Tests - Frequent Tests (including chapter tests for each knowledge area and tests to get contact hour certificates) get students in a test taking mode, and help them monitor their understanding of each specific Knowledge Areas.
- Full Length Simulated Practice Tests : These tests should be taken after a student has studied all the relevant knowledge areas, and a few days before the PMP/CAPM Certification Exam - the full length test gives prospective students a good understanding of the different concepts required for certification, and also familiarizes them with those test-taking skills required before taking the PMP/CAPM exam.